3/20/11

What a Weekend!

Woke up late on Saturday which was GREAT! Got to Clash @ Clairmont just before the bowl comp and Agent Orange played. I convinced the door lady to give me VIP status so I could walk in and film anything. Got free veggie tacos from Bull Tacos their hot sauce is the BOMB!

I squatted by the coping trying to get a good shot for hours... my legs hate me
 





Got a photo of some legends just as Jay looked at my camera


















I still need to edit the footy but here's  Network's  take





Saturday night FTR got killt and that will be an edit soon too.













 

























 

















Here is some drunken sketchy skating from yours truly. Double E filmed me with my camera, I had no idea.





Most people wouldn't have shown that. I don't care I'm I skater and I understand some days you have it and most days you don't


Sunday Started with an early sesh that got blogged

















Then Slappy Sundays went off and I was working on my back feebs and front board

















I'm beat! I had another epic weekend I'm hopping for 14 hours of sleep then start it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment