3/14/11

Mondays Right?!

Last weekend was one of those that just went by way too quick. Friday started out with me being on my hands and knees troweling concrete for 8 hours. So I felt great Saturday morning then I saw TC's weekend hype and pain didn't matter anymore.


3-12-11 WEEKEND HYPE from zack dowdy on Vimeo.

Whent to the park, skated FTR then



McKinney killed it! Then the bands at Bar Pink went off. I went to bed. Woke up at 1pm feeling great except for all of Friday's pains but that didn't matter 'cause it was Sunday. Went to OB Skate park then...





Slappy McBlunt from Krusher Kompound on Vimeo.



Slappy Sunday was a blast can't wait for more. Then...


Skated FTR with Mike, Matt and Dave. Did some filming and practiced my slow-mo edit. I die laughing at the end of this clip



I had a blast this weekend. All of my Friends killed it! Now I'm late for work. Mondays right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment